I'm sorry I refused to update myself for quite some time.
As you can see my very last post was almost a month ago. For a certain reason that I'm only using my precious-mobile-phone for posting. I know it's a lame but little did you know that making your post using your mobile phone is not that easy especially here in some websites, judging from the fact that my phone is not that latest and hightech as well. Can you imagine, it will take me a minute or two to successfully have my post including the fact of flickery-connection. It'll all add to the fussiness of just having a post. I know it isn't an excuse but if you really want to stay in touch with me I have my twitter account that I usually updated time-to-time. If and when you follow me you'll know the latest happenings in my not-so-sensible life. Anyhow, my username is geekycharlie just follow me and I'd be glad to see and tweet with you.
Another reason is that I'm too attached with my acads. A lot of final requirements to-be-done and to-be-fulfilled. I have no choice at all. They're all leave a pang in my heart and mind that sometimes I can't even try to eschew and in return glitches hits me. Now, it pains me to say that I can't even find the nitch of my enjoyment. I can't enjoy my other habits that I always used to be with. One thing is writing my post here as a daily journal.
I missed this blog. That's why I'm officially back after a (not so) long hiatus. I'll just have to make it appoint that I'll have my post at least once per day or if busy at least once a week. It's for some good reasons again. Hopefully for good.
Well anyway, at the very end of writing all of this I realized one thing...
As the sem ocassionally ends final requirements are bitch to deal with.
Tough and hassle week this week hence.
I'mma let you finish...
No comments:
Post a Comment