Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Dear You,

I wish we can stay like this forever. Stay happy, stay awesome, stay together, stay as who we are right now. Nothing will ever change. I wish that we can stay in where we are right now because truth to be told, I am undeniably happy with this and I don’t want anything else more. Just you, just us. I don’t think that’s too much to ask.

And in everything that I do, the first and last thing that I think of is you. Whenever I think of you, I can imagine you being in my future.You are my future. Can’t we stay like this forever? Is it impossible to stay as who we are and where we are? Just here. Just you and me, nothing else.

So please, stay with me. Because I couldn’t have gathered all these thoughts if it wasn’t because of you. You provide me with such thoughts that I never imagined I can think of. So please, stay. That’s all I need. You are all I need.

Wholeheartedly yours,
Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment