I’ve been reading some of my old posts, some of them surprise me a little because I can’t believe I wrote that some months or years ago. It’s peculiar to see how much I’ve changed in what is in the grand scheme of things a short amount of time.
I’ve never really been too fond of change, and sometimes I hate a flick of change. But everything in the world is subject to some kind of change. Subtle changes in me, seeing how I’ve changed makes me realize that change isn’t such a bad thing, I guess I’m learning to accept change.
And sure some changes can seem negative but if those changes have essentially meant that I’ve grown to be a better person, then I guess I can grow to accept that change may seem bad at the time but really it just opens the door for something better further along the line. I’m not about to be stuck in the past so it’s about time I stopped trying to keep things as they were.
On the other news, I miss quality blogging. I miss my candid words and my extroverted mind. But here I am stuck with my academics - compute and compute, solve and solve, analyze and then interpret because two years from now I'll be an accountant. I am certain. And maybe, things would be different if I chose to be a writer. But still, my love for writing is one thing that will never ever change in this world. Who knows one of these days I'll be authoring an accounting book and that will be fulfilling both of my dreams - to be a CPA and somehow a writer. Change is inevitable but not with these two things.
No comments:
Post a Comment