Sometimes, I just wish that I was more honest with myself. And with others. I wish that I wasn’t always hiding myself behind all those badly written poems and all those sad stories I attempt to tell through my writings. I hope I could just say something like, hey, I’m sad because someone broke my heart last night. Or how I feel like I’m constantly drifting away from everyone I love, and that I can’t do anything about it.
Maybe it’s really the silences that terrify me. Maybe it’s about sleeping alone late at night without anyone telling you it’ll be alright. Or that they love you like they really mean it.
Sometimes I just want to disappear because I don’t like being looked at like there’s something wrong even though I know there’s nothing wrong with me anyway. Or maybe there are a lot of things wrong with me, and I’m not aware of them. That must be really sad if it did turn out that way.
Same here...
ReplyDelete