Sunday, January 31, 2010

Cliff-hanger Day

Yesterday Friday, January 29, 2010. That was my first ever fateful day I had for this year. Lots of predicaments had happened in a blink of an eye which arises from nowhere. Which in a way made me feel sad and grief-stricken.

First off was happened when I just had gotten out of PUJ walking on the road with a weary mind thinking of my quiz in Math. While walking on the road meters away from school my phone fell down from my bagpack due to plethora of stuffs within it. I'm unconscious at that time, I mean I didn't noticed that my things in my bag were falling down until I heared the sound of BOOMED! Oh that was one of my phone fell down and I hurriedly picked it up. When I try to see things in my bagpack I was too shocked to noticed that my Nokia phone was gone. I try to look for it but badly I didn't seen it anymore. There was a guy on the jeep saying that my phone is there... from a man. But I can't seem to understand whose man he'd trying to say. Until I ended up undeniably shocked. I can't figure out why did it happened, I can't accept that the man who's pointing out where my phone is is too late, I mean too late the hero. I can't also accept that my phone which came from my highschool income was already gone. I did skip my break hours to buy that phone and now in a split of second it's gone from my system. Call me a bitter but I can't help out of it. That's the best way to ease up all my regrets and I hope it does.

Oh well what the heck? That time I was feeling terrible from what had happened. I felt like I was the most unfornate person in the universe. I'm having a hard time coping with it that it came to a point that it affected my long quizzes in my major subjects. But now I'm really okay. I did stop moping around since I can't do anything to bring back my phone.

That day had passed for me so I need to learn my lessons out of that dreaded experience.

I'll end this entry with a lessons that I learned into it.

"Any flagitious act might happen when you least expect... learn to be active everytime than proactive at times. Expect the unexpected."

I know I'm the only scapegoat in this failure. But at least I learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment