Today, as I contemplate few things in life I noticed that it's already first day of June - half way to the year 2010. Time flew like a dove, indeed.
Well, do you know what's in June really is? If you are a friend of mine or someone who is dearly close to me and to my heart, you already know what I'm talking about. If you didn't know, you missed up a portion of your life living with my existence.
Few weeks hence, my living years on earth will upgrade. My days on earth will boost up. My hours, minutes and seconds on the earth infuriates. And I can't help it but let it happen. There's nothing wrong with that, it's just a simple reminder that you are really a fully grown man on this universe. And you should be grateful to God for giving you the pleasure of upgrading your life on earth while others opted not.
I guess the things I'm trying to blurt off are finally vidvid in your mind now. Yes, I'll be celebrating my nth birthday particularly fifteen days now on. I guess that would be a simple day to everyone but not to me. For the fact that my birthday is the one who always neglected, more often than not. I'm already used to it. Maybe, it's all because of the season.
But here I am to wish few things before my birthday.
1. Have a simple celebration with my friends and love ones. This is the thing I miss the most during my birthday. Because it's been seven or more or less, years ago since I had my friends during my birthday. Maybe because of lack of money to splurge on my birthday.
2. Have a simple gifts like books from Paulo Coelho and Nicolas Sparks or any gift that is coming from your heart.
3. Have a new phone. Because apparently, my phone is already obsolete and already having glitches.
If one of these wishes come to happen I'll be happy and more grateful and thankful to the Lord for the blessings.
The rest of my wishes are all up to my studies and my family.
So I wish myself an awesome birthday to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment