Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Wish List

There's always a first time for everything. And this Christmas wish list is up on that.

I always told myself that I would never actually get into this wishful Christmas thing. And now, that was a big fat juicy lie judging from the fact that I'm already starting off writing my very first Christmas wish list ever. So here is the list of things that I would love to happen and be glad to have this Christmas season:

1. New books to read particularly from Haruki Murakami and Chuck Palahnuik. (If you're planning to buy me gift this Christmas this one's probably more than enough to make me happy.)

2. Alas, to not nullifies the chances of my dear Uncle to arive home this Christmas.

3. For the imminent plans this Christmas to be in a joyful success.

4. For the 3 wishes to come true, in reality, in accordance of the completeness of Misa de Gallo. (That's too personal to blurt it out.)

5. To enjoy the whole holiday vacation with family, with special cousin, with friends and with relatives.

6. Special

7. Someone

8. To spend

9. Christmas

10. With.

See? I am not asking for too much neither for such mere material things. All I want is something which beyond the compelling power of material posessions of this earth.

I hope God would able to read this over his busy heavenly stuffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment