I miss a thousand things about you, and even more.
I miss your voice whispering on my ears the eight letter words, how it sweetly touches my hearing through my brain, and especially down to my heart. I miss how your hand feels on mine, even my hand is kind of sweaty it doesn’t matter a thing on you. I miss your eyes, how they say I love you in sweet silence, unspoken yet felt deeply. I miss your presence, how it always makes my heart leap, how it brushes away a day’s worth of stress and tiredness. I miss you acting like a child to me, your crooked smile, the hilarious faces you make, and the sound of your laughter. I miss how your lips trace the three-words I always want to hear, how your lips trace my lips knowingly, skilfully. I miss the taste of your lips, your mouth, your salty skin, and your cool fresh breath. I miss our almost daily dates, our favorite place to hang out, and our countless conversations wherever the place is. I miss our Saturday routine, the blissful afternoon together, the good times we spent together. I miss everything about you, one by one, bit by bit, detail by detail, inch by inch. I miss making love with you during your sickness days, while we wait for you to recover with countless kisses and smiles. I miss our sweet endearment, the movies we’ve loved and hated, the songs we played repeatedly, over and over and over.
Above all these, I miss having someone to love, and having someone to love me back, with all the greatest love which the universe implies.
I miss you so much I won’t ever try to forget one bit, no matter how much pain it’ll cost me. I just respect what we’ve had.
I miss you, just you, always, every single day.
No comments:
Post a Comment