Entropy is a scientific philosophy where nature tends towards disorder. My life's nature does, too.
Wednesday, November 5, 2014
A warm cup of coffee sits comfortably on the concrete block. I'm outside gasping for fresh air. I'm coming down on a flu, too. My voice sounds like a bad scratch, and it feels like it. I cough and sneeze here and there, and it only gets worst with every stoke. I feel horrible physically and emotionally. I read and I try to feel. Maybe I want to be noticed just as much. Maybe that would make me feel better. Although truth be told I find it difficult to differentiate the good and the bad nowadays. Everything feels the same. I'm alone. I feel abandoned. I have no one to fall into.
Labels:
Journal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope the writer of this gets better by the soonest time.
ReplyDelete