I know for sure that you already know that I’ve been through a lot of heartaches. The situations where the person I loved betrayed me, cheated on me. But it doesn’t matter to me anymore because if it wasn’t for the wrongs I’ll never get a chance to know you or merely to meet you. In fact I have to thank the wrongs which led me to your platonic love, so strong. Just so you know you make my life and my heart whole again, all at the same time. I platonically love you for that.
You know, I’m not asking for too much from you but full honesty and fidelity. I’ve been loving you with all my heart, off guard. So please be careful with my heart for it has been broken so many times that it doesn’t know if it can take any shattered heart once again. This may sound a bit odd for a guy but the truth is my heart is so scared and fragile. I trust you whole-heartedly. I know we love each other and I hope this will forever be. I would be willing to go through anything, not for you, but with you, for us, for both of us.
For now, I just want to make few things clear to you, so you won’t complain about my treatment or worse.
• Do not expect me to buy material things for you, especially if it’s very expensive for my slender purse. It’s just that I don’t see love when I give you a thousand pesos worth of teddy bear with I <3 YOU sign on its chest. I prefer giving you little-things-but-mean-everything such as my precious hugs and kisses.
• I don’t know how to cook. So please bear with me. I find it sweet if you’ll teach me how to cook and eventually eat together.
• When I say I love you and/or I platonically love you, I really mean it. I find it so sweet if you’d reply whispering the same three-words on my ear.
• I know that there are these moments when I am not in the mood, just your sweet kiss or hug will bring my good mood back on to you.
• Whenever I brawl you, don’t cry or don’t get mad at me. It’s just another way of saying how much I want to make love with you.
• I love it when you make me surprise to the things which I least expect.
• I love giving my whole self onto you.
• I don’t want terms of endearments. I am not a big fan of calling you honey, baby, babe, sugar, sweetie, sweetiepie, applepie, honeybunch… and so on. First name basis is already fine with me.
• Whenever I cry in front of you, I am really, really hurt. I am not imitating John Lloyd Cruz for God’s sake.
• I don’t like biding promises which I cannot keep, so do not make a promise you can’t keep, and if you happen to make one, and had missed out on keeping it, please make it up for it.
• All I want is a simple life with you. I want you to learn the repercussions of living in the little things. Because just as they are the trinkets of happiness in our everyday life, they are, when neglected, constant reminders of what is unrequited.
Well, I guess this is enough.
All I want to impart to you is that you must love me the way I love you. I am a type of guy who always love unconditionally and don’t try to make you change. The moment I fall for you, I really do fall hard. I just don’t want lies let’s always try to open up to one another if anything’s going wrong. This will make our relationship sturdy as a pyramid. Just always remember that all the successful relationships in this world wade through all the craps. The bottom line is, they never let each other go and surrender.
Lovingly yours,
Your Future Boyfriend
No comments:
Post a Comment