It was in your eyes I saw all the things in the world I desired. It was in those deep brown eyes that I saw a future. A future that I now realize will never be.
In your eyes I saw all I ever wanted. I saw happiness that I will now never know. Because there isn’t a soul among the six billion in the world that could make me half as happy as you did. In your eyes I saw a future, I saw children who will never be, even though we already picked out names.
I’m sat here knowing all I want in this world is you, no one else. Just you. I want to give you all that you want and all that you desire. I woke this morning only to realize I will never have the chance to wake up beside you and stare into those beautiful brown eyes as I tell you I love you. I’ll never get to lay my head upon your chest and hear your heartbeat.
It’s an even worse realization that I will never love another like I loved you. I know it seems I may just be feeling that right now but what you don’t know is I’ve loved others, only they could not hold a candle to you.
But worst of all is not being able to understand why it is that I can’t have you. I don’t understand why I can’t have you in my arms forever. I don’t understand why I can’t stop loving you.
No comments:
Post a Comment