Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sometimes it’s all too easy to forget that you’re not still here. It’s weird because I never really acknowledged how much I needed you when you were around. You were just always there and I figured you always would be. You meant the world to me, but I figured I had the world of time to show you just how much you meant to me.

It can be easy to forget that you’re not around. I can still smell your scent in my room and I half expect you to fly out of my closet in a half hearted attempted to scare me. It’s easy to forget when I constantly find myself bored and needing to chat to someone, I key in your number only to realized you’re no longer around. I dial it anyway.

You always had this eternal presence about you and now as I type this I can hear your heavenly voice reading it aloud, I can feel you looking over my shoulder. Sometimes I think you’re standing right behind me, even though I know there’s no way you could be, I still turn around to look every time.

I’m sorry I took the little time we had for granted, I’m sorry you’re not around. I miss you and still feel your presence. But don’t hate me if you begin to fade, I know you would want me to move on because that’s just who you were, always concerned about the happiness of others. Although I promise that you’ll never be forgotten and the your presence, your scent and your voice will never fade from my heart. Your presence there is eternal.

No comments:

Post a Comment