Friday, May 4, 2012

You. I

If you will be gone
let it not be
tomorrow.

I do not want to fear
sleeping and
waking up without
you. I

do not want to reminisce
all the memories
we had, and spent with
you. I

do not want to creep
all the places we have
been to, and shared with
you. I

do not want to miss
you everyday as much
as I already, presently, miss
you. I

do not want to spend
sitting in the dark,
waiting endlessly for
you. I

do not want to walk,
eating by the sidewalks,
dancing mindlessly in the room,
listening intently to favorite tunes,
reading by the bookshelves,
alone, because I want to do them
with
you. I

do not want to worry
all the bus rides and coffee
night outs
without
you.


If you will be gone
let it not be
tomorrow,

or the next day
or the next week
or the next summer
or the next hour
or the next minute
or the next second
or the next...


If you will be gone
let it not be
tomorrow.


If you will be gone
let it be
now...

No comments:

Post a Comment