You know all I really want is to see you, and sit beside you. You holding my hand. Me holding yours. I want to make you laugh and giggle because of my countless "pick-up lines" created only just for you. I want to watch cheesy and crappy movies with you, and we will laugh at them together. I want to sing you a love song to the tune of my piano until you finally hug me and say how much you love me. I want to write you a letter of love every single day of our life, as if I'm still courting you. And please don't find it too boring just because I'm not the usual type of guy in this era. I want to plan things with you, things we’ll never do, but for some reason just planning them with you is fine with me. I want to have an intellectual conversation with you. I want to talk to you about everything and anything. I want to goof around with you and make jokes that aren’t funny but we’ll laugh nonetheless.
And at the very least of all this, I just want to fall in love with you over and over and maybe at one point we’ll get tired of each other, but until then, I want you, and just you.
No comments:
Post a Comment