Dear You,
Hi love, today was pretty rough. You know for a fact that I was feeling a bit low this past few days for the futile reasons I gave to you which you agreed as not really. Good thing I had you and because of you my spirit will always be supernormal. Now, I decided to quit a few things to lessen the list of my priorities so you’d still remain on top of them. I woke up at nine in the morning and I felt guilty since I slept last night without replying a good night or anything. Your message made me smile, by the way. The thought of you, waiting for my reply even though you were drowsy enough to sleep ‘till twelve noon, was entirely sweet and all. I’m a bad boyfriend, ain’t I? I was pretty excited for today, though. The first messages of my day was about today being my off day from anything other than you (which, as I assumed correctly, was a perfect weather for cuddling and excessive flirting). It didn’t rain, and I was hoping to be with you. But then, hours ran by without a message from you. The clock ticks and ticks, it goes on and on, and your phone’s out of reach.
Where were you? I hate you so much right now. I miss you so much I want to cry and hug my pillow tightly. But then I would just imagine you being that inanimate, emotionless piece of cloth and cotton and/or whatever. I miss you. I think I caught the flu or something. Everyone has the flu, all of a sudden. It’s so cold. I need your warm embrace.
Hi love. I think I’ll return the favor of waiting for a good night message tonight. Just to give back the effort you did last night. Don’t keep me waiting, okay?
Lovingly yours,
Your geeky boyfriend
No comments:
Post a Comment