Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I Refuse to be Lonely

Believe me, I was feeling terrible a few weeks ago. I felt like I was at a low point of my life, that the world seems to degrade my existence. I wasn't coping pretty well with it for I'm not very used to it.

But now, without any trigger of any sort I just woke up and said to myself that it's time to stop moping around. It feels so incongruous to be that way. All of a sudden everything seemed okay, everythings feels relaxed. Trinkets of happiness start to upwell my entire being. And I want to stay that way forever. For I refuse to be lonely. Even if everything in this universe seems to come and go. I will always try to see good things in its silhouette.

And I have this eerie feeling that everything happens for a certain reason. Even the loneliest of events and the worst of times happens for a very profound reason. We just have to care and look on its brighter side. I choose to believe. For I choose to rejoice. I will never dwell on my past failures but rather learn and move on. For I've lived and learned. But still, I insisted to give up. For I refuse to be lonely.

Though I weep at times, but I refuse to weep forever. For my soul wasn't meant to be lonely. I may be alone at the moment, but not through eternity. And if something or somebody may come but is destined to go anyway. I woudn't care. For the fact that life is a matter of touch and go. I just need to accept the fact and celebrate the emotions I felt, for I am human. And I refuse to be lonely. I may hate people for it's a hateful world. But I refuse to drown by hate. Love is what I should feel for every single dot of the vastness of this universe.

I may be nonessential. I am irrelevant. But I refuse to make myself trivial, for I am quintessential. These words may be indecipherable. But not for me. For these words can able to hone me as a person.

Perhaps, my refusal is futile, but at least I've found my niche.

And I choose to rejoice and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment