First off, as I write this down I had to turn off the music. Apparently I find it hard to write something that would make sense (I hope it does) while the deafening silence of the night echoing in the background.
It's been one month though since the summer vacation started and I'm pretty sure of myself that summer is and was always been a deadly dull vacation as far as my concern is needed. I know for a fact that this is the time to relax, do whatever you wanted to do, splurge money with your friends during the barkada gimik, and make yourself upwell with interminable happiness. On the contrary, sometimes I find myself unjustifiably bored. Everyday with no major happenings on my life I wake up with a big smile on my face hoping that this day would energize my life and make something different, but that is really saddening, 'cause I always gotten myself in the nitch of boredom. And if that hope would really happen maybe once in a blue moon, that's how unoccasional it is and that's how uneventful my life is, the rest is the same-old routine. But I didn't regret anything in any sort at least once in a elusive blue moon I can still find myself enjoying, even for a second, a minute, an hour, or worst a day.
I'm sure most of you have a ton of things you're boring about in the same old drama of your life from home, to work, to school, to relatioship, to friends or even with familial obligations. There's literally a thousand of things making your life less meaningful right now. But hey, let's care to look on it's brighter side, life is a lot more meaningful if you can have a chance to appreciate the little things behind your humdrum life. And that's what I'm probably doing I'm currently finding ways to make it appoint that this vacation though boring would be a bit more terrific that would leave a dent mark on my life, if not, on my schema. That's is thru readings and writings, these things make my boring vacation absolutely brilliant. Thru these simple things I can add up and boost the memory capacity of my brain. I mean thru these simple but terrible things I can learn beyond the lessons, beyond the required lessons to learn during my school days. In fact, these things has taught me what real world really is, beyond the total mean.
I guess this is another thing I can brag about to learn something different during the lazy-boring-summer-vacation is indeed one of the awesome things I ever do in my weird-nerdy life.
For the record.
No comments:
Post a Comment