Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I've Already Forgiven You

I can’t still figure out why we’ve talked lately and seems like there’s nothing went wrong between us. I can see in your eyes how much you didn’t regret anything of hurting my feelings. I can also see in your eyes how pathetic I am to not love by you anymore. And now, I’m already certain of that. I know I’ve told you lately that I still love you after all, and I think this feeling shall pass.

I’ve already forgiven you for breaking my heart. Though you didn’t say sorry for that. My heart is so good to not keep anything bitter inside of it. I’m thankful for being like this because I know from a fact that bitterness will destroy the goodness of my heart if ever I tried to keep bad things in it.

I’ve also accepted the fact that you don’t love me anymore and I love you enough to let you go. And I guess we’re better off to stay this way. But let me reminisce the past and indulge myself in the memories for the last time. Don’t worry, I won’t try looking for where things went out wrong. Those do not matter anymore. I won’t make you accountable for any of the bad things that happened, nor would I blame you because that would be a waste of time either.

I think I shoud stop caring and writing about you ‘cause this is getting really old. I just wish you all the luck and happiness, may God bless you still.

Yeah, I’ve already forgiven you and enlighted by those doofus reality that I shall accept. And now, I’ve also accepted it.

I’m thankful for having you here in my life, even not for long.

This is it. This is my final bow.

Sigh…

No comments:

Post a Comment