Sunday, September 12, 2010

To The One Who Got Away

I am angry!
You made me believe you were the cure
for my every kind of pain,
I had you wrapped around me
while I let you take control of my veins.

You had control of my body now;
You made me feel so sick to the point
where I was helpless not knowing what to do.

You had me convinced that throughout my life
you were determined to stay,

At this point in time I didn't know who
or what you've turned me into,
I started doing things I swore I would never do.

Lying! Stealing!
The people around me are hurting!

I've decided it's time to let you go.
Get out of my system.

It was a long battle.
But my fight had a worth.

Now I've turn over a new leaf and doing good things
I've never imagined myself to do.
And proudly I can say I am doing them without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment