Sometimes life takes a turn for the worst and the world you knew so well becomes but a blur. It doesn’t matter how much you love the people in your life, nor how much they love you, because no matter how willing they may be… No one else can feel your pain for you.
And it’s that very realization that no one else can feel your pain that makes me the way I am, I am unwilling to talk through the things that stab into the darkness of my life. A problem shared is a problem halved they say, but I feel like it just makes the ones you love worry about you.
I prefer to suffer in silence. I like to think that it makes me stronger to bear it alone. It can be somewhat reassuring to not need anyone. But most of all it’s nice to know that the people you care about most aren’t stressing themselves over you.
No comments:
Post a Comment