Entropy is a scientific philosophy where nature tends towards disorder. My life's nature does, too.
Sunday, May 29, 2011
My Best Friend & My Best Friend's Best Friend
Dear Little Cute Puppy,
When I look at you on this picture all I can say is I miss you, really, so bad since the day, that fateful day you left me because you just have to. You left in order to be cared by another person it's not because I can't take care of you, it's because... it's family business - someone else's must own you in order to live, grow up healthy and touch lives like you did to me. Yes, you get me it's a must, I have nothing to do with it. I know it's been a couple of years now since the day you left I just want you to know that your mother didn't bear any puppies again since the last ten Labrador Retriever puppies including you. I don't know what's the problem with your mother but she's still fertile. I hope in due time she'd bear another cute puppies like you. And at that time I really hope your mother will have one as you. You know why?
Let me state it to you one by one, bit by bit, instance by instance. I want to have the same as you because you were so sweet to me unlike any of your brothers and sisters. You were so playful to me and you always give me a hug every time I got to carry you on my shoulder. You always wag your tail so crazy every time you'll get to see me after a long time. You were the one who was so sweet with other animals in the house like you always do with your best friend meow. You were such a jolly and energetic puppy. You always bring energy to me every moment I see you. You were so special to me. And I horribly miss you like a very good friend of mine. Just so you know you've touched my life. You showed to me that not just people can love me unconditionally. You showed me the true meaning of a friend by showing how important I was to you. You showed me the true meaning of giving every time you didn't eat so much because you want your other younger siblings to get some food more than you did. I can barely see it in your eyes though you didn't say anything. You showed me how to become a thoughtful person, kind and a whole lot more. You were such one of the awesome animals I've ever had. You were so awesome! You really have a pure and kind heart. You are so intelligent.
I know it's so insane talking to you like I do. But so what? This is me and this is what I always do when I miss someone or something.
I know you are now grown up. And wherever you are and whatever you do right now I hope you're okay and enjoying the company, there in the hands of your new care taker like the way you did with me. I know you will never ever get to read this but I want to say that I miss you and I'm glad I had you in my life even not for long.
One thing I realize while writing all of this is, animals can be your true best friend and they can really soothes your bad feelings like people could do. The language between you and your friend animal is never a hindrance.
Love,
Yours Truly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment