If you were to ask yourself what productive thing you've done this summer vacation, what would it be? Did/do you spend your time all day long in front of your laptop (desktop) chatting, playing DOTA? Or rather supervising the streets with the company of your old good friends? Or simply splurging money at the mall for just a nonsensical stuff? The answer lies on you. Dig in.
Well, I am not one of those silly faces who doesn't even know how to prolifically use their idle time. I merely do not want to be deemed unproductive as a person just for myself and all. I always assure to myself that at the end of each and everyday, I have learned something or did something abundant, if not abundant then at least worthwhile. Cliché as may say to always live life to its fullest capacity but this is really the truth behind the secret of having a fruitful and healthy life. At this time, this cliché keeps me going.
To answer the former question, I spend summer dealing with academics and non-academics. For academics, I enrolled in a summer class to at least in a way shorten the length of time of my studies which I really enjoyed rather than the summer outing, malling, goofing around, etc. And this day marks the end of my summer class which made me feel happy and sad simultaneously. Happy because I've done my part as a student with really good and fulfilling outcome, sad because I do not want it to end at this early point in time especially my Political Science class, which is the best subject for me as of now. I really learned a lot from this subject not just about the scope of Politics and Science but beyond what I expected, really. I've learned more about ethics and life, of how to simply put Divine Law, Human Law, and Natural Law for a perfect living. If only I can just simply pass through this virtual paper all the blessings of knowledge I've come to know so far. But I clearly can not, maybe it's all up to you to discover in due time. Not through me in this virtual paper but with the people around you because it is better to be experienced than to be written down on this virtual pad and just read it without living an etched on your mind.
Moving on to non-academic field, I spend and will further splurge time reading knowledgeable paraphernalia to pacify my desire for different things, and I can honestly say this is terrific. I spend less time in front of computer and less time with unprofitable things around me. But sad to say, because of all this my social life is burning out. Nothing new, I'm not really sociable person as you may think of.
Some of the impending things I planned to do for upcoming days is to advance study my accounting subjects. Read those thick books and answer those nerve-wracking exercises. Well, this is my life.
This day marks the end of my summer class and this is the new beginning of the things I deemed prolific.
No comments:
Post a Comment