Entropy is a scientific philosophy where nature tends towards disorder. My life's nature does, too.
Sunday, December 9, 2012
On days like these, when my brain won't suffice and doesn’t want to form (fabricate) coherent sentences, interesting prose or interesting stories, I wish I had a pad of paper and a pen. And I wish it was alright for me just to scribble down what I wanted to say and show it to people without any hesitation. As a child, when we would pretend that we couldn’t speak, I loved to show what I wanted to express through pantomime or through my words on paper. I wish that this was an acceptable form of communication for someone with a functioning mouth, healthy hearing, and normal societal tendencies. It would be so much easier to get to know people, to express myself to them. There would be no awkward silences. It's just wonderful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment