Entropy is a scientific philosophy where nature tends towards disorder. My life's nature does, too.
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
You’re good at writing your thoughts, your insights and your feelings into well-spaced sentences. You believe in the value of written words. You also believe in language - the rules and the principles it has, whatever those may be. I understand them, the rules and the principles but they roll down my back, water from the spigot, oil hands and broad shoulders. I don’t understand language really, as much as I’d like. You’re speaking words that make sense and your eyes are all hope and gleam. I’m smiling like I got you, and even if I don’t know exactly whether or not I do, I’ll still drive with you anywhere for your hope and your bottom jaw and your carefully tended, untended hair.
Labels:
Writing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment