I know I always tell you this, but words are meaningless. I wish I can fly to where you are right now and hug you. You give the best hugs. You also smell very nice, you smell like home. I get so frustrated whenever you tell me that you miss me as well. It’s like knowing that I have to do something, but never finding out what exactly.
I miss you and how you’d ask me everyday what time I went to sleep, and you’ll tell me if I got enough hours or not. I miss you spelling words differently, like how you’d say “favourite” or “colour” or “flavour”. I miss your voice, and how you’d sing Filipino songs with your awful but cute accent. I miss how you never get angry even if I get really annoying. I miss everything about you, us.
I wish I can close the distance between us.
No comments:
Post a Comment