Entropy is a scientific philosophy where nature tends towards disorder. My life's nature does, too.
Sunday, September 16, 2012
Whenever I get sad and words won't suffice I sit on the music stool then I start playing the piano. I usually start playing my favorite classical pieces like Yiruma's and Pachelbel's. Mostly, they are the sad ones because I barely even know how to play happy songs on the piano, I despised. I repeatedly play it until it reverberates in my mind and suddenly forget the world I live in. I feel the music slowly relieving the pain. I feel the rhythm prevaricate the heavy world. I feel weightless and it feels so much relaxing.
Sometimes I play the piano and sing with it even my voice was so horrible. I sing with it and feel every beating and every lyric the song conveys. I sing with the accompaniment of piano but I am better off without the singing. But I swear to myself that I will try my best to be good at singing, too. It's for the very sole purpose of singing for the only girl I will love forever during our first date or during the wedding day (with the hopes that she won't break-up with me upon hearing my voice.) Kissing me afterwards and telling me how sweet it is or how lucky she is to have met me is a very fulfilling appreciation. Hence, I will do it for her every day for the rest of our lives. As if it is the panacea to all our misunderstandings and shortcomings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment