Thursday, June 14, 2012

You

Kiss me regularly. Play the piano with me all night. Dance with me at four in the morning. Forget and forgive my mistakes. Draw on me. Laugh with me. Cuddles with me during the scary parts. Sing to yourself when you think I can’t hear. Teach me childhood games. Lose yours socks at my house. Tie my shoelaces together. Tickle me. Poke me. Hug me. Kiss me when I talk to much. Kiss me when I don’t talk at all. Pull me out of bed when it’s too early. Annoy me. Be cute. Share smiles with me across the dinner table. Play footsies with me in bed. Lose track of time. Bug me when I take too long. Say that you love me. Say I’m cute. Create inside jokes with me. Take pictures with me. I’ll let you win. I won’t let you win. Play COD with me. Give me piggyback rides (even when you really can’t, just try). Tease me. Let me hug you for a long time. Let me smell your scent. Hold my hand. Rest your head in my lap. Fall asleep on me. Gaze under the skyline with me. Walk with me hand-in-hand out in the public. Let me take cooking classes with you. Make a mess with me. Let me play with your hair. Daydream with me. Travel with me. Let me fall asleep in the passenger seat. Whine when I’m mean. Tug at my heartstrings. Be proud of me. Support me. Let me encourage you. Let me rub your stomach when you’re sick. Let me draw on you with my fingers. Lean on me. Be there for me. Forget our anniversary. Make me make it up to you when I forget. Plan things with me. Drive to nowhere with me. Steal my food. Share my drink. Bicker over who can stay up the latest. Do dares. Have movie marathons. Grow old with me. Keep promises. Buy me stuffed toys. Buy me food. I’ll buy you anything. Tell me secrets. Leave messages on bathroom mirrors. Dress me up. Let me tie your shoes. Tie my tie for me. Trade massages. Barter chores for clothing. Kiss my neck in the morning. Fall asleep in a hammock with me. Press our feet together. Kiss me till the morning light. Love me. Love me. Love me.

But mainly, and most importantly, make memories with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment