Because the only word handpicked possessively in the seemingly infinite string of words in my mind whenever I see you, is beautiful. Because whenever I breathe in, I surreptitiously whisper in the territories of my mindless reveries, that the surge of air that comes in brings along a trail of yours, your breath, despairingly. Because you have a thousand other names that I would never be able to call you face-front: how you are North when I am South; how you are the Moon when I am the Sea; how you are the Shore when I am the Waves.
Because whenever I feel your skin against my skin, your eyes fiercely looking through mine, when I hear you laugh and when I smell your scent… I feel as if every momentous sway is a mile paced by, as if every atom of our anatomy is fitted perfectly in kismet’s puzzle. Because every beat is every smile, because every kiss is every blissful sigh, because every moan is every caterpillar inside, metamorphosing into a gut-butterfly.
Because when I met you, so did I acquaint myself with the stars by the endless night sky. Because when I saw you, I fervently thought about the most fitting word there is that exists in our language, something that will qualify, that will shoot it right through… and undoubtedly, not one word did seem fit, not one word did ever exist.
No comments:
Post a Comment